Charity Walk for Peace
T: +44 20 8874 6630
F: +44 20 8870 9379
33 Gressenhall Road, London SW18 5QH.
Charity Walk for Peace is a Registered Charity No. 1161567
GRANT FUNDS – T&C’s
Terms and Conditions to become a beneficiary of CWFP Grant Funds
- Applicants must: (i) be a charity, school or non-registrable charitable groups serving the local community. (ii) have fully complied with the relevant regulatory bodies.
- To receive the full benefit of Grant Funds, applicants shall ensure that: (i) a minimum of 10 walkers participate in the Charity Walk (“Walk”); and (ii) they promote the Walk including by publicising it on their websites, social and other media networks.
- Approval of a beneficiary is subject to: (i) the sole discretion of the Charity Walk for Peace (“CWFP”) Central Executive Committee in accordance with its then current grant making policies; (ii) the issue of a CWFP letter or official email of confirmation; and (iii) the applicant’s compliance with these terms and conditions.
- Claims for Grant Funding can be affected if the requirements are not fulfilled.
- Charities/Beneficiaries must register their walkers using the online registration process.
- The Charity/Beneficiary must register on the CWFP Affiliate Programme and, upon approval, must apply online for Grant Funds.
- Charities/Beneficiaries will be considered for Grant Funds only if they can show the organisation is independently registered as a charity/not for profit organisation.
- If approved for Grant Funds, the applicant is expected to: (i) use the Funds for charitable purposes within 6 months of receipt; and (ii) within 30 days of such expenditure provide CWFP with a report of how and where such Funds have been used.
- The last date for receipt by CWFP Grant Funds application form is 15th June 2019.
- CWFP shall be entitled to use the applicant’s logo and report to publicise CWFP schemes.
- The distribution of funds to approved charities is at the sole discretion of CWFP.
- The Grant Funds shall be paid by Bank Cheque made payable to the beneficiary name at the time of Application. Any request to change the charity name or beneficiary name will not be accepted.
- Applications are considered as a first come, first served basis.
- A cheque for the Grant Funds shall be presented before 31st December 2019 during a cheque presentation ceremony.