Terms & Conditions – Matched Funding v2.0 2018
Matched‐Funding is a Charity Walk for Peace (“CWFP”) scheme which (subject to the terms below) matches up to 100% of the funds the applicant raises for the purposes of CWFP Charity Walk 2018. For the purposes of these Terms & Conditions, Funds means the amount raised by the applicant specifically for CWFP. Matched‐Funding means the amount of money that CWFP grants to the applicant based on Funds raised. Subject to these terms & conditions, the applicant is entitled to both Funds and Matched‐Funding.
A. Minimum Criteria:
1. Applicants must: (i) be a UK charity benefiting the public in the UK; (ii) have fully complied with Charity Commission requirements; and (iii) not have an annual turnover exceeding £1 million.
2. To receive the full benefit of Matched-Funding, applicants shall ensure that: (i) a minimum of 10 walkers participate in the Charity Walk (“Walk”); and (ii) it promotes the Walk including by publicising it on their websites, social and other media networks.
B. Application Process:
3. Approval of Matched-Funding is subject to: (i) the sole discretion of the Charity Walk for Peace (“CWFP”) Central Executive Committee in accordance with its then current selection criteria; (ii) the issue of a CWFP letter of confirmation; and (iii) the applicant’s compliance with these terms and conditions.
4. The last date for receipt by CWFP of this form is 12th March 2018. Forms must be submitted via the Charity Walk for Peace website, www.charitywalkforpeace.org
C. Matched Funding Conditions:
5. CWFP will match the Funds deposited into the CWFP Bank account by 31st October 2018 and/or deposited with sponsorship forms at the Walk provided that: (i) Matched-Funding shall be restricted to a maximum of £2,000 for each approved charity; and (ii) Single donations do not exceed £250.
6. Any Funds raised above £2,000 will not be matched but will be donated to the applicant in accordance with paragraph 11 below.
7. All Funds shall be collected on an official "Charity Walk for Peace" sponsorship form or via JUSTGIVING® page(s) created using the following link www.justgiving.com/cw-fp clearly mentioning your charity name on your fundraising page.
8. If approved for Matched-Funding, the applicant shall: (i) use the Funds and Matched-Funding solely for charitable purposes within 6 months of receipt; and (ii) within 30 days of such expenditure provide CWFP with a report of how and where such Funds and Matched-Funding have been used.
9. CWFP shall be entitled to use the applicant’s logo and report to publicise CWFP schemes.
D. Matched Funding Claim Process:
10. Matched-Funding shall be payable between 1st November and 31st December 2018, provided that: (i) the applicant submits a CWFP Claim Form accompanied by all original sponsorship forms, a copy of bank deposit slips and/or CWFP issued receipts by 31 October 2018; and (ii) approval in accordance with paragraph 3.
11. Funds raised by the applicant will be donated within 30 days of approval of a claim.